Preserve Your Freedoms

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 10:55 AM
      All

      We put together a Blog post that is important for anyone that is making
      a critical choice on where to host their media. While I run RawVoice, I
      am a podcaster first.

      What spurned this blog post is we are having to turn away podcasters
      every week from advertising deals and other promotions, because of the
      choices they made when they picked to host their shows.

      Today sadly we are unable to help most shows that host with Mevio,
      Podbean & BlogTalk Radio. The only exception to that is the shows that
      established their own .com and only use the sites to host their media
      and from the beginning have directed their audiences to the .com versus
      the listing on the other sites.

      In order to participate in CPM based advertising buy of which we have
      over 1000 podcasters on ad campaigns today. We have to be able to
      measure the downloads with our own statistic service which is free to
      all content creators.

      If you want to read more about what is happening in the space check out
      this article.

      http://bit.ly/podfree

      Todd...