Re: [podcasters] Re: Pod hosting questions

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 30, 2010
      Well unless and/or until I start making a living off my political talk show
      (Like THAT is going to happen anytime soon?  I don't think so), I'm not really
      worried about who hosts my podcast.

      That said though, I'll get on the PodcastAlley board (Mevio has its forum there)
      & mention the complaints everyone posted here over the last couple of days.

      Cheers :D
       Pat Cook
      HOST - The Left Wing Conservative
      Denver, CO