Re: Pod hosting questions

  • Cian Mac Mahon
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 30, 2010
      Or if you want somebody else to make a living off your work. Then go
      with mevio.

      Just host wherever you are hosting your blog, if you don't want to pay
      $60 a year for libsyn.

      Cian Mac Mahon
      www.CianMacMahon.com
    • Pat Cook
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 30, 2010
        Well unless and/or until I start making a living off my political talk show
        (Like THAT is going to happen anytime soon?  I don't think so), I'm not really
        worried about who hosts my podcast.

        That said though, I'll get on the PodcastAlley board (Mevio has its forum there)
        & mention the complaints everyone posted here over the last couple of days.

        Cheers :D
         Pat Cook
        HOST - The Left Wing Conservative
        Denver, CO