Re: Feed too large in Feedburner

  • cianmacmahon
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 20, 2010
      As far as I can tell, that's the same content. The browser is just creating a summery out of the shownotes text, while Feedburner is showing it all, then wrapping it up to make it look pretty.

      Look: Your site does it too. http://www.how2podcast.com/feed/ (your podpress feed, as far as I can tell) http://feeds.feedburner.com/How2Podcast (your feedburner feed)

      As far as I can tell it's normal and nothing to worry about.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Ben Straw <Nebula1183@...> wrote:

      > here is what I see in my browser http://grab.by/52l0 this is your feed from your website
      > this is feedburner http://grab.by/52l2
      >
      > Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media - http://Qetuo.me
      > P: 1-304-449-4335
      > Skype: n3bb3n
      > Twitter: Twitter.com/nebben
      > Want to Learn About Podcasting? - http://How2Podcast.com

    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2010
        Sorry, I don't know if this has been mentioned... I'm about to go out but wanted to mention that feedburner wants your feeds less than 512k. Depending on how much extra info you keep in your feed, this could be 500 or 50 episodes worth. Hope this helps.

        Walt Snider
        (954) 779-6397
        www.WaltSnider.com