Re: Just wondering

  • Patrick McNa...
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
      (Sorry about responding late. I missed the posting earlier.)

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, tim <lovetoloveyou@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering.... I listened to my first Blue Hot Gossip show last night...
      > have these shows been on the radio anywhere ?

      No. It's pure podcast.

      > I have a suspicion that the voices are all done by the same guy,
      > (is that a Canadian accent ? )

      One guy. Multiple personalities. :)

      > but the music and singing tracks... kind of musical spoofs...
      > are very good, very professional.

      As I explain in the end credits, most of the music comes from Mevio and The FuMP, although I'm constantly looking for other podsafe sources. I'll also occasionally get things from The Internet Archive, although much of their stuff doesn't have the best audio quality.

      My ideal would be to get to the point of doing all voice, like a radio play or Dr. Floyd, although I sort of like using the music as a break between the speaking parts and it has become part of the show. Although I do plan on doing at least one episode without music.