Re: [podcasters] New much cheaper ZOOM recorder

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 6:41 AM
      From: "Richard Amirault"

      > Coming soon .. the Zoom H1

      Oh, forgot the price ... $99.00

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org
    • Cian Mac Mahon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3 7:47 AM
        This thing looks pretty awesome. Wouldn't trade in my h4n though!

        Cian Mac Mahon
        www.CianMacMahon.com
      • Richard Amirault
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3 5:43 PM
          From: "Cian Mac Mahon"

          > This thing looks pretty awesome. Wouldn't trade in my h4n though!

          But it would make a good "backup" recorder. For instance my first "good"
          digital recorder was the Edirol R-09. About a year and a half later I got a
          Zoom H-2 but still kept my R-09. At $99 I don't think I can resist this
          little gem.

          Richard Amirault
          N1JDU
          http://bostonfandom.org
        • Ben Straw
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3 7:15 PM
            Same here, to bad I have house repair to spend my hard earned money on

            Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
            P: 1-304-449-4335
            Skype: n3bb3n
            Twitter: twitter.com/nebben