Re: Problem with updating feed image in iTunes

  • crafterlag
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
      I have had that problem, and it frustrated me for months until I realized that iTunes was using my feedburner art for my listing. I completely forgot about my feedburner podcast descriptions.

      it's also worth noting that feedburner podcast descriptions trump anything you put into podpress. learned that the hard way too.

      -Mer
      braindouche.net
      hotgluemedia.com
      areyoureallyreadingtheseaddresses.net

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Brains Matter <brainsmatter@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I updated my logo image for my show back in January, and did an update on my RSS feed (wordpress, using podpress) - and found that using almost every RSS reader, it updated to the new logo. All the podcatchers I've checked have updated correctly, all except...
      >
      > iTunes.
      >
      > I thought perhaps it would take a week or so given that it is randomly slow, and I pinged iTunes, waited a few days, pinged via podpress, etc. but now, 5 months on - it still shows the old logo in iTunes.
      >
      > Has anyone had similar experiences, or can suggest what I may be able to do to push the new logo out to iTunes?
      >
      > OG
      >
      > --
      > Brains Matter Podcast
      > Melbourne, Australia
      > email: mail@... | brainsmatterinbox@...
      > podcast feed: iTunes or http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BrainsMatter
      > web: http://www.brainsmatter.com/
      > facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brainsmatterpodcast

    • Brains Matter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
        I'd already updated my feedburner art (and everything else feedburner) though... it still didn't pick up...