Moving from the US to UK- looking for podcast solutions

  • Play activities
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2010
      I started my Early childhood podcast: Raising Playful Tots in the US but I'm now moving back home to the UK. I have a ton of questions about hosting and call in lines in the UK. Are there any Brit Podcasters out there that will share what they do or suggestions?

      Thanks

      Melitsa
    • Cian Mac Mahon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2010
        I don't see the point in moving hosts, to be honest. As for callin
        lines, maybe grab a skypein number?

        *I'm in Ireland, not the UK.

        Cian Mac Mahon
        www.CianMacMahon.com