Re: [podcasters] Popular podcatchers

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2010
      From: "andrew clarke"
      (snip)

      > Now that I've switched from Windows to Ubuntu full-time I should
      > probably look into what podcatchers are available...

      You didn't specify *which* Windows you have switched to ... it makes a
      difference.

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org
    • andrew clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2010
        On Thu 2010-05-27 12:19:29 UTC-0400, Richard Amirault (ramirault@...) wrote:

        > > Now that I've switched from Windows to Ubuntu full-time I should
        > > probably look into what podcatchers are available...
        >
        > You didn't specify *which* Windows you have switched to ... it makes a
        > difference.

        I have switched to Ubuntu.

        Miro looks alright. I might just use pyPodder from a cron job though.
        I remember using that years ago.