Re: [podcasters] Strange quirk w/JUICE: Podcast feed changing name of MP3 daily

  • Ben Straw
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2010
      I think it might be a problem with juice, see if they have updated to the latest version. If they do, I would offer them a alternative podcast downloader. I would have them try Miro from GetMiro.com Its open source and recently updated.

      Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
      P: 1-304-449-4335
      Skype: n3bb3n
      Twitter: twitter.com/nebben

      Shows Produced by Qetuo Media - http://qetuo.me

      Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
      How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com
      Mac Tip Podcast - http://MacTipPodcast.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2010
        >I think it might be a problem with juice, see if they have updated to the
        >latest version. If they do, I would offer them a alternative podcast
        >downloader. I would have them try Miro from GetMiro.com Its open source and
        >recently updated.

        Juice hasn't been updated in *years*. It is no longer being supported by
        it's creator.

        Richard Amirault
        N1JDU
        http://bostonfandom.org
      • Nobilis Reed
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2010
          I don't advise Juice for anyone. It's way too buggy.

          Weekly audio stories -- Nobilis Erotica: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
          -----
          99c short stories - http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Nobilis
          -----