Update

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      I do not normally post updates to this list but I wanted let you all
      know of a couple of announcements we have made recently. In January
      RawVoice started looking at distribution of content on what the industry
      refers to as Over the Top TV. In essence what we have done is launched
      our first two new media channels on the Roku and Boxee

      Currently the Blubrry Channel on the Roku has seen some impressive
      listen / view rates and the Tech Podcast Channel on the Boxee has seen
      equally impressive numbers. With the Boxee box from Dlink due to be on
      the street in this quarter we expect significant growth rates for
      content consumption on these and other devices we plan on launching on
      this year.

      We are taking your content to as many devices as we can in 2010 and have
      some cool new features coming on our family of new media sites in the
      coming weeks. If you see a device with a Netflix logo on it we plan to
      be on it this year. We are not sitting around hoping listeners will find
      those podcasters that work with us we are taking them to where the
      listeners are.

      For more info visit Blubrry.com or our corporate site at
      www.rawvoice.com for more details.

      Todd....