Resource For Finding Guests For Your Show

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Hey everybody,
      I was at a writers workshop last weekend and spoke with the people of published.com This is a great resource for:
      1. Free books
      2. Contact information to authors.

      It's free for the podcaster (and for now, the author - its about a month old). You can hear me interview the president of published.com on my podcast at
      http://schoolofpodcasting.com/great-resource-for-great-podcast-content-for-free/

      It's kind of like match.com only instead of matching people, it is matching authors with media sources.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com