Re: [podcasters] Question about OurMedia.org

  • Nobilis Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
      Have you tried using their contact form?

      http://www.ourmedia.org/contact

      On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...> wrote:
      > Hello, everyone!  BTW, thanks to the responses to my introduction.
      >
      > I found out about OurMedia.org, and thought it might be an option for me.  I
      > uploaded a couple of test files  (music).  Upload went fine, and after a
      > bit, I got the email notification that the files were published.
      >
      > I can't find the files using the link provided in the emails to find the
      > files, nor can I find them by searching by the file name.
      >
      > Anyone out there using Ourmedia.org that can give me some tips?
      >
      > Thanks so much,
      >
      > Rick Garrett

      -----
      The Nobilis Erotica podcast is now open for submissions - read the
      submission guidelines at
      http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/submission-guidelines/
    • Rick Garrett
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
        > Have you tried using their contact form?

        I have, but have had no response after 48 hours.....

      • Ben Straw
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
          From the look of it they use Archive.org as there partner and storage servers. try looking there.

          Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
          P: 1-304-449-4335
          Skype: n3bb3n
          Twitter: twitter.com/nebben

          Shows Produced by Qetuo Media - http://qetuo.me

          Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
          How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com
          Mac Tip Podcast - http://MacTipPodcast.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13 11:18 AM
            They essentially seem to just be a fascade which uses Archive.org for the real storage. There's no need to use them. It's easier just to use Archive.org directly.