Question about OurMedia.org

  • Rick Garrett
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
      Hello, everyone! BTW, thanks to the responses to my introduction.

      I found out about OurMedia.org, and thought it might be an option for me. I
      uploaded a couple of test files (music). Upload went fine, and after a
      bit, I got the email notification that the files were published.

      I can't find the files using the link provided in the emails to find the
      files, nor can I find them by searching by the file name.

      Anyone out there using Ourmedia.org that can give me some tips?

      Thanks so much,

      Rick Garrett

    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
        Have you tried using their contact form?

        http://www.ourmedia.org/contact

        On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...> wrote:
        > Hello, everyone!  BTW, thanks to the responses to my introduction.
        >
        > I found out about OurMedia.org, and thought it might be an option for me.  I
        > uploaded a couple of test files  (music).  Upload went fine, and after a
        > bit, I got the email notification that the files were published.
        >
        > I can't find the files using the link provided in the emails to find the
        > files, nor can I find them by searching by the file name.
        >
        > Anyone out there using Ourmedia.org that can give me some tips?
        >
        > Thanks so much,
        >
        > Rick Garrett

        -----
        The Nobilis Erotica podcast is now open for submissions - read the
        submission guidelines at
        http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/submission-guidelines/
      • Rick Garrett
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
          > Have you tried using their contact form?

          I have, but have had no response after 48 hours.....

        • Ben Straw
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
            From the look of it they use Archive.org as there partner and storage servers. try looking there.

            Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
            P: 1-304-449-4335
            Skype: n3bb3n
            Twitter: twitter.com/nebben

            Shows Produced by Qetuo Media - http://qetuo.me

            Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
            How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com
            Mac Tip Podcast - http://MacTipPodcast.com

            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2010
              They essentially seem to just be a fascade which uses Archive.org for the real storage. There's no need to use them. It's easier just to use Archive.org directly.