Podcast intros and promos

  • Kenn Crawford
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 9:47 AM
      Hi everyone,
      I open each episode of my podcast novelwith a different person
      introducing themselves, their book or podcast, and then reading the
      quick disclaimer that it contains coarse language etc etc :) The
      problem is I am running out of intros, so instead of just repeating the
      ones I already had I thought, why not ask the good folks here if you
      would like an opportunity to plug your podcast? So if you are
      interested in recording a quick intro to plug your podcast, email me at
      kenn at kenncrawford dot com

      Although the podiobooks.com feed does not have promos the feed from my
      website does. If you would like your promo played, send me a link to it
      as well. I will try to include you and/or your promo on a future episode
      - space permitting of course :) To hear samples of intros and how I
      promote/link people involved in Dead Hunt, visit
      http://deadhunt.kenncrawford.com

      Thanks everyone,
      Kenn

      The Offical Dead Hunt Site