For Sale: Used Peavey PV-8 Mixer

  • Steve Riekeberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hey gang,

      I'm selling my trust old Peavey PV-8 analog mixer, and before I resort
      to putting it up on eBay, I wanted to let you all know, as I'd much
      rather see it find a good home in one of your studios..

      I used it in my studio here for Geek Cred for around over a year, and
      it served me well, I simply upgraded, and no longer have a use for it.
      It has acquired some cosmetic blemishes, but still works great.

      It features 4 XLR inputs (with channel inserts!) and two stereo
      channels (with switchable dual 1/4" and dual RCA input), a post-fader
      FX aux send and pre-fader Monitor aux send, and phantom power.

      Peavey PV-8 Product Page:
      http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/115033/PV%C2%AE%208.cfm
      "Sound on Sound" Review:
      http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun05/articles/peaveypvm8.htm

      It cost $135 new; I'm asking for $90, or best offer.

      If you're interested, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact
      me off list for more information.

      Thanks,

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred