Re: [podcasters] Looking for Suggestions of Free or Cheap Live-stream Video Capture Software

  • Ben Straw
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 12:18 PM
      On my Mac I use ManyCam in window mode and then use Camtasia to record, But for windows I would just use camtasia

      Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
      P: 1-304-449-4335
      Skype: n3bb3n
      Twitter: twitter.com/nebben

      Shows Produced by Qetuo Media - http://qetuo.me

      Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
      How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com
      Mac Tip Podcast - http://MacTipPodcast.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 12:27 PM
        opps for got about the price LOL camtasia is like $300 my bad..
        Any way here are some free screen recording software

        http://camstudio.org/
        http://www.nbxsoft.com/screen-recorder.php
        http://www.smallvideosoft.com/screen-video-capture/
        http://www.screentoaster.com/ <-- Web based