Looking for Suggestions of Free or Cheap Live-stream Video Capture Software

  • Ed Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2010
      I have a blogger friend who is interested in capturing video of a
      flash-based, live-streaming event. I've played with a program that
      captures flv from YouTube-like sites, but really know nothing about
      capturing live-streams. Any ideas or suggestions?

      ed.

      --
      For the best in independent rock and power pop, check out the latest
      episode of "Suitcase Full of Dimes." Show No. 101 features podsafe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2010
        On my Mac I use ManyCam in window mode and then use Camtasia to record, But for windows I would just use camtasia

        Benjamin Straw - CEO Qetuo Media
        P: 1-304-449-4335
        Skype: n3bb3n
        Twitter: twitter.com/nebben

        Shows Produced by Qetuo Media - http://qetuo.me

        Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
        How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com
        Mac Tip Podcast - http://MacTipPodcast.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2010
          opps for got about the price LOL camtasia is like $300 my bad..
          Any way here are some free screen recording software

          http://camstudio.org/
          http://www.nbxsoft.com/screen-recorder.php
          http://www.smallvideosoft.com/screen-video-capture/
          http://www.screentoaster.com/ <-- Web based