Re: [podcasters] .mp4 not transfering to my iphone/ipod

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
      If it ain't broke don't fix it.

      Dave Jackson
      Www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      On Apr 8, 2010 11:20 AM, "Michael B" <michael.britt@...>
      wrote:

      I usually create .m4v's for all my video episodes but I decided to make a
      .mpg this time instead. Problem: the episode shows up in iTunes and even
      downloads to my iTunes podcast area, but the file doesn't transfer over to
      my iphone. I can't figure out why this would be. It seems like every other
      video podcast uses .mp4 instead of .m4v. The video episode I'm having
      trouble with is the very latest one: episode 121.

      Any help is very much appreciated.

      Michael
      The Psych Files podcast
      http://www.ThePsychFiles.com

    • Michael B
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
        But it is broke: the file won't transfer to my iphone and I don't know why or if this is happening to my subscribers as well.