.mp4 not transfering to my iphone/ipod

  • Michael B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
      I usually create .m4v's for all my video episodes but I decided to make a .mpg this time instead. Problem: the episode shows up in iTunes and even downloads to my iTunes podcast area, but the file doesn't transfer over to my iphone. I can't figure out why this would be. It seems like every other video podcast uses .mp4 instead of .m4v. The video episode I'm having trouble with is the very latest one: episode 121.

      Any help is very much appreciated.

      Michael
      The Psych Files podcast
      http://www.ThePsychFiles.com
    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
        If it ain't broke don't fix it.

        Dave Jackson
        Www.schoolofpodcasting.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
          But it is broke: the file won't transfer to my iphone and I don't know why or if this is happening to my subscribers as well.