Looking for a freeware iTunes rss feed creator

  • seedpress
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2010
      The title says it all. I've been using RSS Builder to create my rss feeds, and they validate. But I need something that will fill in iTunes tags too. I'm willing to do it manually, but updating new entries manually seems like it would be error-prone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
        feedburner.com is the easiest. If you're using wordpress (and you should)
        use the powerpress plugin.

        Dave Jackson
        www.schoolofpodcasting.com

        --