Re: [podcasters] How to write an interview request letter?

  • Paula Berinstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2010
      Stephen,

      Steve Riekeberg has offered very good advice. I would add that it's worth flattering the prospective guest. Not in an insincere way, of course. But letting them know how much you appreciate them--and meaning it--can help persuade.

      Paula

      Paula Berinstein
      The Writing Show
      Information and inspiration for writers