SPAM question

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      Good Saturday everyone,

      Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Can someone tell me if something
      like this is legitimate? I just did a show on the Amazon Kindle and in
      my comments section today (In the SPAM) was what looked almost like a
      ping from this website. I looked it over but not sure what to think.
      Apparently he takes tech posts off different blogs and social networking
      sites and then posts them on his site. He did reference back to my site
      with a link so it
      isn't like he is pretending it is his own. I am unsure what to do. Would
      I approve it or delete it out of my SPAM? Here is a link to his site
      http://hightech.gspvn.org/ <http://hightech.gspvn.org/> if anyone would
      like to take a look. I got a second one from this site too
      http://starttags.com/ <http://starttags.com/> which looks like they are
      doing the same thing. Is this common to have? Any help would be
      appreciated as I am not quite sure what to do with these. Thanks

      Judy
      http://www.clubdeb.com/ <http://www.clubdeb.com/>
      Information & Inspiration for Christian Women