Re: [podcasters] MP3 file plays in iTunes but not on iPod

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010

      Thanks for the input. Theory 1 has some merit to it. Because I recall having
      some problems with audition that had similar symptoms. When I was in
      multitrack view, I was only hearing the right channel when I hit the play
      button. The sound level meters showed two stereo tracks going up and down,
      but sound was coming only out of the right speaker. When I went into the
      track edit mode, it played just fine. I messed with the audio hardware
      settings and messed with the assignments of tracks to sound drivers until
      the problem went away, but I really didn't know what I was doing. So this
      idea of the tracks being out of phase could explain what I was seeing.

      I think I'm just going to go back to my original source files and create
      brand new adobe audition sessions and remix from scratch.