Podcast Audio Book

  • Kenn Crawford
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 14, 2010
      *The Story - The Voices – The Podiobook*

      There’s nothing quite like the feeling an author gets when he holds his
      own book in his hands for the very first time. It is inspiring,
      invigorating, and the beginning of a very long and arduous journey.

      Hi, my name is Kenn Crawford, author of the zombie horror novel, /Dead
      Hunt/. I would like to tell you about the podcast audio version of my
      book and ask you to help me spread the word. Don’t worry, I'm not trying
      to sell you a copy, there are no lists to join, I'm not looking for
      email addresses or any of that nonsense – it’s just me wanting to tell
      you about a book that is so new I’m still playing with the bubble wrap.

      *The Story*

      Off the coast of Nova Scotia on a remote island, a lonely scientist, a
      powerful computer, a simple mistake, unleashes a new threat somewhere in
      the hills of Margaree. Dead Hunt is the chilling tale of a desperate
      father’s undying love, a daughter frozen in time, and the small group of
      teens trapped in the aftermath of walking dead.
      /“I was positively terrified while reading Dead Hunt.”/
      -- Holly Christine, Reviewer for The Pittsburgh Books Examiner

      *The Voices*

      Dead Hunt is narrated by author R.E. Chambliss and features the voice
      talents of: Kimi Alexandre, Brian Brown, Ry Stevenson, Melissa Bartell,
      Erk and Kim Butler. With special guest appearances by Andrew Ball,
      Arlene Radasky, Judy, Kristopher Lamont, Lindsey Burns, Lisa Tobias,
      Neil Stringer, Nobilis Reed, Randall Carruthers, Tom Storms and
      Featuring Rick Stringer of Variant Frequencies as the voice of Professor
      Patrick Heslin, and introducing “Robin” as herself.
      Music by Farrell Jackson, Tom Storms, Gregory Cain and Kenn Crawford.
      / “Dead Hunt is a compelling story with superior production values.”/
      --Dilwyn Havard, Biochemical Scientist, Cardiff, Wales

      *The Podiobook*

      March 19th, 2010, /Dead Hunt/ debuts on Podiobooks.com – a place where
      listeners, authors and creators come together with more than 300 titles
      available online. Please help me kick start the launch of my debut
      novel, /Dead Hunt/, on Friday, March 19th, by visiting
      http://podiobooks.com/title/dead-hunt Right now that link is a blank
      page but don't worry, it'll work on Friday. Can't wait for the launch?
      Dying to hear a few episodes right now? Visit
      http://deadhunt.kenncrawford.com and listen online today!

      Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, just don't tell your kids
      because this book contains coarse language and graphic violence.
      Listener discretion is recommended so I wouldn't suggest it at the next
      church social either. Forward this email to everyone you think might be
      interested in this type of audio book but please, do not spam anyone.

      Thanks everyone
      Kenn Crawford, Author of /Dead Hunt

      A little girl asked, "Mommy, do I have my daddy's eyes?"
      "Yes,” her mother answered, "Now eat them before they get cold."