itunes review "not available in the us store"

  • Michael B
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
      I have 34 reviews of my podcast and I keep trying to read the latest reviews, but when I click on "34 Reviews" I get a message saying that "the item you've requested is not currently available in the US store". What does that mean and what they heck is wrong?

      Any help much appreciated,

      Michael
      The Psych Files podcast
      http://www.ThePsychFiles.com
    • Ben Straw
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
        I get that same massage, it started after apple had an update to itunes, so I think its because we are using an older version, I'm still using 8.2.1 Yes I know I should Upgrade...

        Benjamin Straw
        Ceo Nebben Media
        Ben's Tech Show - http://BensTechShow.com
        How 2 Podcast - http://How2Podcast.com