Help with validating a feedburner feed

  • Gene
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      I have set up 6 different wordpress installations, each with their own feed and running through feedburner.

      Up until recently, all worked well, but I noticed a problem with one of them today (doesn;t validate anymore).

      When I click on the feedburner rss icon in the backend of feedburner I get an error message as well:

      Warning: require(/home/drgenelmt/mmti.org/podcasts/myofascial/wp-includes/meta.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drgenelmt/mmti.org/podcasts/myofascial/wp-settings.php on line 364

      Any idea where I can start to fix this?

      Thanks,
      Gene