wrap up episode of podcast novel

  • Jeri Unselt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      I could use some advice. I'm about five episodes away from finishing my
      podcast novel Inner Demons, and would like to do a wrap up episode, where
      another host takes questions from twitter or something like that. I just
      want to make this more of a celebration that I finished the podcast.

      Does anyone have any ideas on what goes into a wrap up episode?

      Thanks,

      Jeri

      http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com

    • Phil Rossi
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
        Q and A sessions are pretty typical--I think your Twitter angle is a great one. In the past, I've done Second Life events with music, q/a, or some combination of those elements.

        I think you hit the nail on the head--have fun with it and reward yourself for the marathon that is podcast novel production

        Cheers,
        Phil

        ------
        www.philrossi.net
        www.harveythenovel.com
        www.crescentstation.net

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jeri Unselt <walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > I could use some advice. I'm about five episodes away from finishing my
        > podcast novel Inner Demons, and would like to do a wrap up episode, where
        > another host takes questions from twitter or something like that. I just
        > want to make this more of a celebration that I finished the podcast.
        >
        > Does anyone have any ideas on what goes into a wrap up episode?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jeri
        >
        > http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com

      • p_holyfield_9999
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
          I did a Q&A show on TalkShoe, with a writer/fan/all around great guy Michael Spence hosting. We took questions from the audience, from Twitter, etc. It was a fun evening (until we were sneak attacked by Chris Lester). If you don't want to do live, then the twitter idea is great for preparation... you can also prep your fans by mentioning what you want to do in your final episodes.. "send me .mp3s with questions!" "Email me questions" etc.

          --P.G. Holyfield
          http://pgholyfield.com/maah
        • David Grizzly Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
            Wait, you're on Second Life? Where? :)

            It was 10 Feb 2010, when Phil Rossi commented:

            > Q and A sessions are pretty typical--I think your Twitter angle is a great
            > one. In the past, I've done Second Life events with music, q/a, or some
            > combination of those elements.
            >
            > I think you hit the nail on the head--have fun with it and reward yourself
            > for the marathon that is podcast novel production
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Phil
            >
            > ------
            > www.philrossi.net
            > www.harveythenovel.com
            > www.crescentstation.net
            >

            > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jeri Unselt
            > <walkerdependentmusicfan@...> wrote: > > Hey everyone, > > I could use some
            > advice. I'm about five episodes away from finishing my > podcast novel
            > Inner Demons, and would like to do a wrap up episode, where > another host
            > takes questions from twitter or something like that. I just > want to make
            > this more of a celebration that I finished the podcast. > > Does anyone
            > have any ideas on what goes into a wrap up episode? > > Thanks, > > Jeri >
            > > http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com > > > [Non-text portions of this message
            > have been removed] >

            grizzly at grizzlysgrowls dot com
            Grizzly's Podcasts & Stories: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>