Re: [podcasters] Help for new podcaster

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      One of the easiest ways to go direct into a computer's sound card is through
      the line in jack. (typically from a mixer's tape out so it's RCA to 1/8"
      stero cable). You can also go USB (not my favorite as its not always loved
      by all software types).

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Yaakov <sinclair@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone.
      > I've made a couple of podcasts -- listen here
      > <http://www.seasonsofthemoon.com/links.aspx>
      > I have been using a borrowed recorder up till now. I just bought a
      > Focsrite Trakmaster preamp -- and want to go straight into the computer
      > from this. Can I plug it straight in? If so how? Do I need an audio card
      > in the amp. Will it go into the USB or do I need a scusi card?
      > I think the Trackmaster was a bit of overkill - but I've got it now. All
      > help much appreciated!

      Dave Jackson