Re: [podcasters] Embeding samples in webpage

  • Kenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4 7:16 AM
      Thanks Rick, I thought of that, but it ticks me off when I have to leave the
      page to hear something and then go back to it. I didn't want visitors to
      leave the page.... unless they wanted to buy the book hahaha but seriously,
      I think the NiftyPLayer fixed the issue... now if I can just figure out how
      to change the color of it to make it work with the background better :)

      Kenn