Re: [podcasters] Embeding samples in webpage

  • Kenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2010
      Thanks Michael & C
      That was a great help. I got it figured out so the page now loads much
      quicker and looks better too. Not to mention, the player works!
      I went with the NiftyPlayer because it was easy to figure out.
      Next I'm gonna try the WordPress one because I like the look of it. But
      that's for another day.
      Thanks again
      Kenn
      http://deadhunt.kenncrawford.com/characters.html
    • Kenn
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2010
        Thanks Rick, I thought of that, but it ticks me off when I have to leave the
        page to hear something and then go back to it. I didn't want visitors to
        leave the page.... unless they wanted to buy the book hahaha but seriously,
        I think the NiftyPLayer fixed the issue... now if I can just figure out how
        to change the color of it to make it work with the background better :)

        Kenn

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2010