Budget-Conscious Podcasting Microphone

  • Steve Riekeberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hey all,

      Normally I wouldn't pimp out my own work like this, but I just published a
      post on my personal blog reviewing the ES-58 microphone. For those of you
      who are just getting started, or might be looking to upgrade your sound from
      a cheap headset, but are on a tight budget--or know someone who is--I
      thought this might be of interest:

      http://www.steveriekeberg.com/2010/02/02/budget-conscious-podcasting-microphone/

      Of course, sound off and let me know what you think by leaving a comment on
      the blog!

      Thanks,

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred