Balticon 44

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
      Anyone know if there's going to be a podcasting track at Balticon this year
      and if so, any idea what's planned? (Trying to decide if whether to go or
      not.)

      Thanks,
      Calvin

    • p_holyfield_9999
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
        Unless something has changed and I need to rethink my Memorial weekend, there is a full podcasting track at Balticon. Now since Balticon is a science fiction and fantasy convention, there is a focus on podcast fiction, fan podcasts, etc. But there is a wide gamut of topics covered over the course of this track.

        --P.G. Holyfield
        http://pgholyfield.com/maah - Murder at Avedon Hill Podcast Novel
      • Phil Rossi
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          I've found Balticon to be a fantastic venue for new media slingers.