Looking for Podcast Review Podcasts

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
      What's the consensus on the best/most active podcast review podcasts these
      days? I think I'm finally ready to submit mine for critical review and
      feedback. *gulp*
      Calvin
      Taproot Music Feed Podcast at Taproot Radio <http://www.taprootradio.com>.

    • David Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
        www.edgypodcastreviews.com I'm getting ready to launch the
        www.podcastreviewshow.com

        Dave Jackson
        www.schoolofpodcasting.com
        Free Webinar Tomorrow Night www.schoolofpodcasting.com/webinars

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
          Dave,

          I've enjoyed your school of podcasting podcast for a long time so I just
          submitted my podcast for review. And thanks for the pointer to the edgy
          podcast review show too.

          Calvin