Re: [podcasters] Recording Phone calls

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 168 , Jan 24, 2010
      hi

      i record my podcasts over phone (both landline and mobile) within India. I
      have a jack. I feed the parallel line into my laptop and record the
      conversation through audacity. You may listen to the conversations recorded
      over landline and through mobile in the following link (released last
      night).

      http://www.poduniversal.com/2010/01/poduniversal-edition-97-in-our-earlier.html

      I have published many such podcasts, recorded over landline and mobile. You
      can contact me offline for any support and guidance.

      srinivasan
      chennai, India

      On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Calvin Powers <calvin@...> wrote:

      > I have been using talkshoe.com to record telephone conversations. The
      > record
      > your call at 56kbps which is much higher that other phone recording
      > services
      > I've seen.
      >

      > On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM, John O'Keefe <jjoiv@...<jjoiv%40yahoo.com>>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Hi, does anyone have experience recording phone calls? I have been using
      > > skype, but don't really like the results. I want a solution that uses
      > more
      > > reliable connections, like a landline. I also want the input to go
      > through
      > > the mixer.

    • andrew clarke
      Message 168 of 168 , Feb 28
        "Podcasters" is a mailing list for podcasters and podcast listeners to
        communicate about... podcasting!

        Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with
        podcasting software and hardware, or ask others questions about what
        you need to put together a podcast of your own.

        The mailing list was created by Andrew Clarke and began in September
        2004.

        To send a message to the list, e-mail podcasters@yahoogroups.com.

        Note that initial messages from new group members are moderated to
        prevent spam. They are usually approved within a few hours.