Re: [podcasters] Recording Phone calls

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 173 , Jan 24, 2010
      I have been using talkshoe.com to record telephone conversations. The record
      your call at 56kbps which is much higher that other phone recording services
      I've seen.

      On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM, John O'Keefe <jjoiv@...> wrote:

      > Hi, does anyone have experience recording phone calls? I have been using
      > skype, but don't really like the results. I want a solution that uses more
      > reliable connections, like a landline. I also want the input to go through
      > the mixer.

    • andrew clarke
      Message 173 of 173 , May 31
        "Podcasters" is a mailing list for podcasters and podcast listeners to
        communicate about... podcasting!

        Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with
        podcasting software and hardware, or ask others questions about what
        you need to put together a podcast of your own.

        The mailing list was created by Andrew Clarke and began in September
        2004.

        To send a message to the list, e-mail podcasters@yahoogroups.com.

        Note that initial messages from new group members are moderated to
        prevent spam. They are usually approved within a few hours.