Supplement Curriculum

  • nida casuga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      I'm a teacher and I'm looking for an education -based Podcast if there's any that I could use as a supplement curriculum.

      Thanks,

      Nida Casuga

    • Cian Mac Mahon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
        There are many podcasts out there dedictated to pretty much every
        sector of every course. However, without knowing what you are looking
        for, we can't help much. I suggest taking a look through iTunes by
        searching for the topic you are interested in, or putting the topic
        along with the word "podcast" into google.

        Cian Mac Mahon
        www.CianMacMahon.com