Re: [podcasters] Live show setup

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2010
      Well, the best advice I can give you is, place the speakers in front of
      where you'll have the microphones set up, and keep them an equal distance
      apart. That'll help cut down on feedback between the mics and speakers.
      Beyond that, as has already been suggested, practice with the setup and test
      things out. Give yourself as much lead time as possible to sort out any
      problems. Good luck, and feel free to contact me directly if you have any
      specific questions/problems you need help with.