Re: [podcasters] posting to podomatic

  • Eric

      Kenn,

      Thanks for the tips . i had no idea about the 'back ' of the mic .. i
      have a bs in tech of EE but those kinds of details probably come from a
      broadcasters or communications degree. I did work in the A/V shop of of
      my college a couple semesters as well as volunteer DJ at state college
      about 3 semesters in upstate NY. must be nice to have 2 nice daughters
      - -- a wife.. or even a gf .. unfortunately, i'm not there and havent
      been for a long time...
      ***the highest quality withoutglitches ? does this mean 128kbps - huge
      files and then i have no idea what podomatic will do with it when i
      upload it (as far as resampling down) - not to mention i am connected to
      the slowest asynchronous DSL you can buy.... the mic i have is called
      "singstar' and no wonder it was almost made to go with a kareoke dvd
      player .. ( i have never played a dvd with it and i guess thats all you
      do is play a video and plug in the mic and sing) ... the dvd with 2 mic
      input is a minitek dvd2110 and would you beleive some one was throwing
      it out ? !! i have to use a 1/8 to 1/4" adapter to go from the mic
      connector to the 1/4" input of the dvd player mixer .. it has the cool
      echo dial to add reverb = "spatial ambience."

      you can hear how chopped up the processed file is at podomatic ...
      http://dudefree.podomatic.com

      Thanks for the help Kenn!

      Eric