FrequencyCast UK Podcast 46 released

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
      Feed: FrequencyCast News
      Posted on: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:09 AM
      Author: FrequencyCast
      Subject: FrequencyCast UK Podcast 46 released

      FrequencyCast Logo <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/images/frequencycasticon100.jpg> It’s the first of December and Show 46 of FrequencyCast, the UK’s TV and Tech podcast, has just been released for your listening pleasure.

      In this show, we discuss all that’s new with digital TV and technology. Here’s what we cover in this show:

      * News Updates: Freeview HD about to launch, o2 Joggler changes, iPlayer news and more.
      * Focus: Getting online with a wireless hotspot
      * Hands-on: The Chumby <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/chumby.html> desktop companion, plus a new magic wand
      * Your podline and email questions on BT Home Hub, mobile broadband connection, plus Freesat

      You can download Show 46 direct to your MP3 player or listen online at <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html> http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/latest.html. If you have an iPod or iPhone, get shows faster by signing up <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/redirect.php?id=additunes> via iTunes.

      http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/frequencycastblog/~4/XFkCVnN2a7Y

      View <http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/frequencycastblog/~3/XFkCVnN2a7Y/frequencycast-uk-podcast-46-released.html> article...

      Enclosures:

      <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/blog/podpress_trac/feed/754/0/frequencycast46_dec09.mp3> frequencycast46_dec09.mp3 (28 MB)
      <http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/blog/podpress_trac/feed/754/0/frequencycast46_dec09.mp3> http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/blog/podpress_trac/feed/754/0/frequencycast46_dec09.mp3

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        FYI, it's considered somewhat uncool to use this list for regular episode announcements. New podcasts, "episode 100" or other milestones, extraordinary guests, etc., is something else -- but if we all posted here every time we simply put up a podcast episode, there would be too much noise to talk about anything else. I would suggest making an opt-in list for fans of your show to subscribe themselves instead.

        Have Fun,
        Steve Eley
        http://escapepod.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
          I see there is another Mike Johnson in the group.

          Thanks
          Mike
          Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
          The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
          A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com

          Posted on: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:09 AM

          Author: FrequencyCast

        • bongohq@btinternet.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
            You are the most important Michael Johnson