Re: Halloween Podcasts

  • zzippster
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi all,
      I recently uploaded my Halloween podcast from Weymouth, Dorset, UK.
      In it I include interviews with a local lady who organises Ghost Walks and The P.I.T. a local Ghost Research group.

      Peter
      http://www.zzipp.podomatic.com

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Tom Davis Beal <tom@...> wrote:

      > >I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a Halloween podcast episode?
      >
      > We are! Darker Projects has released a special Halloween episode of The Byron Chronicles at:
      >
      > http://www.darkerprojects.com/feeds/ByronChronicles.xml
      >
      > also http://www.darkerprojects.com/byronchronicles.php
      >
      > Yours truly,
      > -Tom
      > --
      > Webmaster, Darker Projects
      >
      > Do you like Science Fiction, Horror, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Zombies? You DO? Great! Listen to tales from them all at Darker Projects <http://www.darkerprojects.com>.

    • Erk Pod
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
        How does one do a Halloween podcast episode? Go around to different
        podcasts and podcasters yelling "trick or treat!"

        On the latest episode of "Blast From The Past" on Channel Erk (episode
        37), my mum spent a long time talking about her ghost and paranormal
        experiences.

        On 10/29/09, zzippster <zzippster@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        > I recently uploaded my Halloween podcast from Weymouth, Dorset, UK.
        > In it I include interviews with a local lady who organises Ghost Walks and
        > The P.I.T. a local Ghost Research group.
        >
        > Peter
        > http://www.zzipp.podomatic.com
        >
        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Tom Davis Beal <tom@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> >I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a
        >> > Halloween podcast episode?
        >>
        >> We are! Darker Projects has released a special Halloween episode of The
        >> Byron Chronicles at:
        >>
        >> http://www.darkerprojects.com/feeds/ByronChronicles.xml
        >>
        >> also http://www.darkerprojects.com/byronchronicles.php
        >>
        >> Yours truly,
        >> -Tom
        >> --
        >> Webmaster, Darker Projects
        >>
        >> Do you like Science Fiction, Horror, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Zombies?
        >> You DO? Great! Listen to tales from them all at Darker Projects
        >> <http://www.darkerprojects.com>.

        --
        Erk, Sydney (Australia)

        Host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The Past

        Producer of Judy's Blast FM.

        Find all 5 podcasts on Channel Erk. There is a podcast for everyone!

        http://www.channelerk.com
        erkpod@...

        Skype: erkpod
        Twitter: @erkpod (personal)
        Twitter: @channelerk (podcast updates)
        Voicemail: 02 8003 6905 (Australia)
        Voicemail: 661-524-5ERK (US)

        A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
        http://musicpodcasting.org