Re: [podcasters] Halloween Podcasts

  • Jeri Unselt
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
      If I still have my voice, as I'm fighting a cold, I'm gonna attempt to post
      two maybe three episodes of my podcast novel Inner Demons.

      http://www.innerdemonsnovel.com

      Jeri

      On 10/28/09, Patrick McNa... <writerpatrick@...> wrote:

      > I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a
      > Halloween podcast episode?
      >
      > I'm actually doing 13 of them; I'm in the middle of doing Podcast Ping's 13
      > Days of Halloween. (http://podcastping.blogspot.com).

    • WNDRWolf
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
        Wander Radio is doing a cross promotional story arc with Broken Sea Audio
        Production <http://brokensea.com/>'s OTR
        SwagCast<http://brokensea.com/otr/>the intros of the Swagcast has been
        taken over by the Host's granddaughters
        with the finale playing in Wander Radio <http://wanderradio.com/> episode
        #45 releases on Saturday Morning.

        --
        WNDRWolf
        Program Manager

      • Stephen Nelson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
          Working on a Skeptical Viewer halloween podcast, which will start our
          new season.

          On Oct 28, 2009, at 6:39 AM, Patrick McNa... wrote:

          > I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing
          > a Halloween podcast episode?
          >
          > I'm actually doing 13 of them; I'm in the middle of doing Podcast
          > Ping's 13 Days of Halloween. (http://podcastping.blogspot.com).

        • Tom Davis Beal
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
            >I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a Halloween podcast episode?

            We are! Darker Projects has released a special Halloween episode of The Byron Chronicles at:

            http://www.darkerprojects.com/feeds/ByronChronicles.xml

            also http://www.darkerprojects.com/byronchronicles.php

            Yours truly,
            -Tom
            --
            Webmaster, Darker Projects

            Do you like Science Fiction, Horror, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Zombies? You DO? Great! Listen to tales from them all at Darker Projects <http://www.darkerprojects.com>.
          • zzippster
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
              Hi all,
              I recently uploaded my Halloween podcast from Weymouth, Dorset, UK.
              In it I include interviews with a local lady who organises Ghost Walks and The P.I.T. a local Ghost Research group.

              Peter
              http://www.zzipp.podomatic.com

              --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Tom Davis Beal <tom@...> wrote:

              > >I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a Halloween podcast episode?
              >
              > We are! Darker Projects has released a special Halloween episode of The Byron Chronicles at:
              >
              > http://www.darkerprojects.com/feeds/ByronChronicles.xml
              >
              > also http://www.darkerprojects.com/byronchronicles.php
              >
              > Yours truly,
              > -Tom
              > --
              > Webmaster, Darker Projects
              >
              > Do you like Science Fiction, Horror, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Zombies? You DO? Great! Listen to tales from them all at Darker Projects <http://www.darkerprojects.com>.

            • Erk Pod
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
                How does one do a Halloween podcast episode? Go around to different
                podcasts and podcasters yelling "trick or treat!"

                On the latest episode of "Blast From The Past" on Channel Erk (episode
                37), my mum spent a long time talking about her ghost and paranormal
                experiences.

                On 10/29/09, zzippster <zzippster@...> wrote:
                > Hi all,
                > I recently uploaded my Halloween podcast from Weymouth, Dorset, UK.
                > In it I include interviews with a local lady who organises Ghost Walks and
                > The P.I.T. a local Ghost Research group.
                >
                > Peter
                > http://www.zzipp.podomatic.com
                >
                > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Tom Davis Beal <tom@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> >I know it might be a bit late to start this thread, but who's doing a
                >> > Halloween podcast episode?
                >>
                >> We are! Darker Projects has released a special Halloween episode of The
                >> Byron Chronicles at:
                >>
                >> http://www.darkerprojects.com/feeds/ByronChronicles.xml
                >>
                >> also http://www.darkerprojects.com/byronchronicles.php
                >>
                >> Yours truly,
                >> -Tom
                >> --
                >> Webmaster, Darker Projects
                >>
                >> Do you like Science Fiction, Horror, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Zombies?
                >> You DO? Great! Listen to tales from them all at Darker Projects
                >> <http://www.darkerprojects.com>.

                --
                Erk, Sydney (Australia)

                Host of the Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo & Erk's Blast From The Past

                Producer of Judy's Blast FM.

                Find all 5 podcasts on Channel Erk. There is a podcast for everyone!

                http://www.channelerk.com
                erkpod@...

                Skype: erkpod
                Twitter: @erkpod (personal)
                Twitter: @channelerk (podcast updates)
                Voicemail: 02 8003 6905 (Australia)
                Voicemail: 661-524-5ERK (US)

                A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
                http://musicpodcasting.org