RE: [podcasters] Found a podcatcher for Vista

  • kevin sisco
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      thank you for passing this along. It is about time that Vista had something like this.

      Kevin
      sisco83@...
      http://www.gcast.com/u/kjsisco

      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      From: ramirault@...
      Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:45:26 -0400
      Subject: [podcasters] Found a podcatcher for Vista

      Found a podcatcher that runs under Vista today. Just installed it, entered a

      couple of rss feeds ... and it actually seems to run. Not fancy .. just a

      bare bones podcatcher with limited sync to mobile device capability .. but

      that's all I wanted. I'll have to use it for a while to be sure.

      FYI, running Vista 64

      http://blog.arogan.com/2008/11/rcfeedme.html

      Richard Amirault

      N1JDU