Matt Selznick to the Rescue!

  • Michael B
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Okay, I know I'm going to embarrass Matt a little here, but what can you do. I recently updated to the latest version of Wordpress and then I did a little "tinkering". Well, of course, I completely messed up the tags on my site. I contacted Matt and he got things fixed really quickly. If you need help with your site you might want to contact Matt (of course, this is a non-requested and non-compensated endorsement).

      Thanks Matt!

      Michael
      http://www.thepsychfiles.com
    • Matthew S
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael B" <michael.britt@...> wrote:

        > Okay, I know I'm going to embarrass Matt a little here, but what can you do. I recently updated to the latest version of Wordpress and then I did a little "tinkering". Well, of course, I completely messed up the tags on my site. I contacted Matt and he got things fixed really quickly. If you need help with your site you might want to contact Matt (of course, this is a non-requested and non-compensated endorsement).
        >
        > Thanks Matt!
        >
        > Michael
        > http://www.thepsychfiles.com

        Thanks for the kind words, Michael! While I don't have a whole lot of time to take on new clients at this time, I'm always happy to help with small issues and stuff.