Re: iTunes image in directory

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
      No there is an image in each episode that is in the ID3 tags. Then there is an image that is shown in your listeing in the iTunes directory. The good news is, you just need patience. Currently the image shows up on my listing, but not in search results (the smaller one). I'm sure everything will eventually trickle in.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com