Re: [podcasters] Comments on ID3 TagIt ???

  • Ben Straw
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2009
      Anyone can access those comments by looking at the properties under Windows or get info if you have a Mac
      I use the comment field for my web site address since it should only give you one line to write in. That is where the lyrics field comes in handy for putting the show notes in.
      Pictures show up on all types of players and devices, My Nokia 5310 media phone shows the album art quite well.

      Ben Straw
      Ben's Tech Show - http://www.BensTechShow.com
      How 2 Podcast - http://www.how2podcast.com
      Mac Tip Podcast - http://www.MacTipPodcast.com