Re: [podcasters] Re: iTunes Submission

  • Ben Straw
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2009
      My first podcast took about a week and a half, the other took 15 hours, I think it all depends on if its a weekend or a holiday when you submit the podcast.
      Now how long does your podcast stay on itunes after you stop podcasting! all depends on when and if apple cleans house. You should receive an email when they are, the email will ask if you still want the feed on itunes before they kill it.

      Ben Straw
      Ben's Tech Show - http://www.BensTechShow.com
      How 2 Podcast - http://www.How2Podcast.com
      Mac Tip Podcast - http://www.MacTipPodcast.com