Re: [podcasters] Re: iTunes Submission

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2009
      Generally getting approved by iTunes takes no more than a day or two. If it
      takes longer, you've probably done something wrong with the coding on your
      feed. I can't imagine that Apple hires an employee to sit down and listen to
      each new podcast to make sure it's a real podcast--my best guess is it's
      done with software.
      --
      Laura Ross

    • Ben Straw
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2009
        My first podcast took about a week and a half, the other took 15 hours, I think it all depends on if its a weekend or a holiday when you submit the podcast.
        Now how long does your podcast stay on itunes after you stop podcasting! all depends on when and if apple cleans house. You should receive an email when they are, the email will ask if you still want the feed on itunes before they kill it.

        Ben Straw
        Ben's Tech Show - http://www.BensTechShow.com
        How 2 Podcast - http://www.How2Podcast.com
        Mac Tip Podcast - http://www.MacTipPodcast.com