Re: [podcasters] Newbie to WordpressPodcast Plugin

  • Ben Straw
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      I use about the same plugins as Walt
      Here are some extras that I use

      Add to Any: Share/Bookmark/Email Button
      Bird Feeder - Twitter Poster (Had some bugs about 5 months ago but the Dev fixed them)
      Google Adsense for Feeds - You got to make money right?
      Redirection - for counting affiliate my links
      StatPressCN - Better blog stats than what you would get from the hosts software (Does not count downloads :( )
      SI CAPTCHA - Captcha image
      WP Ajax Edit Comments - Allows said commenter to edit the comments they just posted
      WP-Polls - Poll
      WP Security Scan - Security vs. Obscurity

      ________________________________
      From: windytwit@yahoo. co.uk
      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:42:57 +0000

      I've got Wordpress installed in my site, at www.mikesharpewrite r.com . It's the version of WordPress that Allows you to install plugins.

      What Podcast Plugins are there? and Which would you recommend to a person who's had little experience with Wordpress.

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.
      http://windowslive. com/online/ hotmail?ocid= PID23391: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HYGN_ faster:082009

    • Walt Snider
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
        Thanks, Ben, I added AdSense. :)