Low Volume on iPod

  • Ian MacRae
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      As a podcaster I also listen to many other people's podcasts on my iPod.

      Lately, however, the audio volume has drastically fallen and some podcasts
      are so low level I can barely hear them.

      Anyone in the group know if and how the iPod replay volume can be increased?
      And what is the reason for this happening?

      Ian MacRae

    • Nobilis Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        If you're playing MP3's there are various utilities that can mass
        normalize a whole directory of files.

        On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Ian MacRae<Scotty@...> wrote:
        > As a podcaster I also listen to many other people's podcasts on my iPod.
        >

        > Lately, however, the audio volume has drastically fallen and some podcasts
        > are so low level I can barely hear them.
        >

        > Anyone in the group know if and how the iPod replay volume can be increased?
        > And what is the reason for this happening?
        >

        > Ian MacRae

        -----
        My first three novellas are now available for the Kindle.
        http://nobiliserotica.com/site/2009/attention-kindle-owners/
      • Ben Straw
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
          The same thing happened to my old phillips 512mb mp3 player. I would see if music plays with low vol. If so I think its time to go to the apple store :D and buy a new one iPod or at least get the one you have replaced/repair if under warranty.